Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easter Tree and Bunnies

 photo april8-2_zps9b59c654.jpg

I absolutely love Easter decorations.  I never tire of them and hate when it's time to put them away.  I spotted these little cement bunnies at an antique shop and fell in love.  They weren't very much and I really wanted both but purchased just one of them.  My friend Christy was with me and later in the week she went back to the store and surprised me by buying the 2nd bunny and dropping it off at my house.  Aren't they so cute?  I love them and now they'll always remind me of my friend as well.  

 photo april11-2_zps3090e1df.jpg

 photo april10-1_zpsc4a192e6.jpg

 photo april9-2_zpsd34aeb1c.jpg

  The girls helped me decorate our Easter Tree in the front room this year.  We've collected little ornaments for it over the years and their favorites are the little cards with their initials on them.  They each get to place their initial card wherever they want and put a lot of thought and effort into it.