Monday, April 13, 2009

The Egg Hunt








The Easter Bunny hid lots of candy filled eggs in our backyard.  All the brightly colored eggs looked so pretty in the grass and bushes that I almost didn't want the girls to gather them up. I really need to use our video camera because my favorite part was listening to them scream with glee each time they discovered a hidden egg.  Gwen's basket got so heavy that Jon had to carry it around for her.  Elle only liked the eggs with chocolate kisses in them and Gwen only liked the jelly bean filled eggs.  As soon as the hunt was over they went through their eggs and swapped for their favorites.  Needless to say, our home is brimming with candy.  I let the girls eat candy all day long.  Literally.  Chocolate for breakfast? Sure!  A jelly bean snack? Why not?!
Oh, how I love Easter.